- Working with large and complex datasets, comprising but not limited to, social media texts, images, and geo-locations.
- Developing and evaluating AI models for different use cases in a continuous delivery environment.
- Designing new dataset and preparing data for new applications.
- Extending and maintaining AI automation in the organization.
- Mentoring other engineers on the team and up-level them on applied product ML skills.
- Applicants from every training background are welcome (our team has people from anthropology, computer science, industrial engineering, and linguistics training).
- Strong machine learning knowledge, including deep neural networks, classification techniques, computer vision, natural language processing.
- Good understanding of the practical aspects of ML.
- In-depth knowledge of deep neural networks, classification techniques, computer vision, natural language processing
- Fluently able to explain how your code/model is working and why you designed it this way.
- Python, basic regular expression, and basic SQL is preferred.
- Experienced in computer vision and natural language processing
- Experienced in machine learning framework: Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Experience with Unix-based server and cloud platform management (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience in software development with a virtual environment and or container like Docker or Python’s venv
Some qualifications are missing? Fine! If you:
- Have a positive mindset.
- Open for feedback.
- Keen to self-manage and develop your own learning path.
— we would like to hear your story