Wisesight is looking for Research Specialists to join our Social Media Data Analytics Team. Our mission is to explore the world of social media and acquire a deep understanding of social media users, not only in Thailand but across APAC. This role will offer a great opportunity to expand and develop insight solutions through the biggest social media sources of consumers in Thailand.
To make the most out of every bit of social data, we have no restrictions on playing with them. You will be a part of our challenging journey in developing forward-thinking analytics research and generate insights that will allow clients to make strategic decisions efficiently.
As a Research Specialist in an R&D Team, you’re a data explorer. Keep digging into social data to see what you may find, and make use of it for the purpose of Product Development, e.g. initiating new measurement, identifying social media behaviors, adapting marketing framework to research.
- Craft and innovate the research by listening to voices of social media people and understanding consumer behavior, and also deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Create visualizations by integrating various components of data sources
- Responsible to ensuring processes and procedures for managing data quality
- Work closely with the Product Development Team to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs
- Proactively analyze data to answer self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performances
- Enjoy working with data! You would spend 80% of your time dealing with them.
- Possess logical thinking as you would work on the data until you find the most logical conclusion
- Be a self-starter, motivated by a passion to develop the practically knowledge from social media to help business even further
- Experience in Research, Marketing, Measurement, Social Media or Statistical Analysis
- Experience in at least one programming language for data analysis (Python, R, SQL, etc.) or one data analytics software (Rapidminer, Alteryx, etc.)
- Excel skills (including formulas, pivot tables & charting) with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, or Tableau)
- Understand research methods knowledge base such as descriptive analysis
Preferred Qualifications (a plus if you have at least one of these)
- Extensive experience in social listening/monitoring tools or social media analytics tools e.g. Facebook Insights and have worked with data
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Marketing analytics experience