- Working with large and complex datasets, including but not limited to, social media texts, images, and geo-locations.
- Developing and evaluating AI models for different use cases in a continuous delivery environment.
- Designing new dataset and preparing data for new applications.
- Extending and maintaining AI automation in the organization.
- Applicants from any educational program are welcome (our team has people from anthropology, computer science, industrial engineering, and linguistics training).
- Python, basic regular expression, and basic SQL are preferred.
- Fluently explain how your code/model is working and why you designed it this way
- Experienced in at least one of the following areas:
- Computer vision
- Information retrieval,
- Natural language processing
- Pattern recognition
- Internship and self-directed learning projects can be counted
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
Experiences in the following skill is a plus
- Good understanding on basic mathematics and statistic
- Experiences in some of these data analysis libraries and machine learning architectures, like Caffe2, MXNet, pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and Torch
- Experiences in Unix-based server and cloud platform management (AWS,Google Cloud)
- Experiences in software development with a virtual environment or container like Docker or Python’s venv