JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Give counsel and guidance regarding all legal affairs for each teams in the organization
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights in both Thai and English
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (private and governmental)
- Handle company registration, filing for certain permits, or other documentation required
- Monitoring all legal affairs within the organization
- Be able to establish a legal process in the organization
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law, preferably with a lawyer’s license.
- aged 25-30 years
- At least 3 years experienced of working in law field in any private company or law firms
- Have good understanding in business, labour laws and taxation,Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) etc.
- Able to use Microsoft office, Google tools
- Proactive and fluent in handling paper works
- Able to prioritize tasks and work well in team environment
- Have good understanding of how business operate