We are looking for an Assistant Product Owner to help Product owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
Assistant Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, help Product owner to organize product management activity, Plan or prioritize some feature on the main product.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Help Product Owner to facilitate activity to create the product roadmap
- Maintain a ready, prioritized component feature backlog and provide subject matter expertise for the Scrum team.
- Work with internal stakeholders to help Product Owner to develop user stories
- Research industry trends
- Help to Organize process to deliver product to the client
- Work experience as a similar role in product management or equivalence
- Software development company experience or experience with software delivery
- Background in one of categories
- Product business / Marketing
- Data analysis
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills