Creating and starting up new opportunities and businesses
- Oversee relationships and build strong mutually beneficial relationships with partners and proactively suggest ideas to collaborate and grow the relationship and business further.
- Identify new areas of the business. Create a financial projection and present and sell to management team.
- Manage internal projects within the company. Align workflow and resources among members to execute complex initiatives seamlessly and efficiently.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in in technology, marketing, or consulting businesses.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Strong negotiation skills – with a proven track record of closing and implementing large to medium deals in a given period of time.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent relationship building, communications, and leadership skills.