Wisesight (Thailand) Company Limited (the “Company“) is the owner and the developer of www.wisesight.com (the “Website”). By signing up and registering to get the demo for the use of the Company’s Software, i.e. ZocialEye , WarRoom , Influencer Portfolio , STORE ,TREND (the “Software“); or to use the relevant Software (the “User“), you as the User acknowledges and understands that the Company would need to process the personally identifiable information in order to (i) verify and contact the User for the purpose of sharing the requested demo and other relevant information about the software that the User requested; and (ii) to verify the User’s identity and eligibility to get access to the relevant service of the Software functions and features to you.
The personally identifiable information (the “PII“) that will be collected and processed include name, email, telephone number, transaction logs, equipment PII (i.e. IP Address, the equipment type, the connection network or status). The Company would need to collect and store the User’s PII throughout the time that the User is still a registered User on the Website; provided that the Company commits not to disclose the User’s PII to any party, except (i) for the cloud data storage (i.e. with AWS or Google); (ii) as required under the applicable laws or the administrative instruction; or (iii) except as required to protect the Company’s legitimate interest.
The Company represents and guarantees that the Company shall use the most appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, amendment or disclosure of the PII in any form or in any circumstance by either internal or external persons to be in strict compliance with the applicable laws.
Overview of processing operations
The following table summarizes the types of data processed, the purposes for which they are processed and the concerned data subjects.
Categories of Processed Data
Contact Information (Facebook) (“Contact Information” is data that (clearly) identifies data subjects, such as names, email addresses and phone numbers, that can be transmitted to Facebook, e.g. via Facebook pixels or uploads for matching purposes to form Custom Audiences; After the matching to create target groups, the Contact Information is deleted).
- Content data (e.g. text input, photographs, videos).
- Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses).
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Contract data (e.g. contract object, duration, customer category).
- Payment Data (e.g. bank details, invoices, payment history).
Categories of Data Subjects
- Job applicants.
- Business and contractual partners.
- Prospective customers.
- Communication partner (Recipients of e-mails, letters, etc.).
- Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Participants in sweepstakes and competitions.
- Transmission of Personal Data
Purposes of Processing
- Authentication processes.
- Provision of our online services and usability.
- Conversion tracking (Measurement of the effectiveness of marketing activities).
- Direct marketing (e.g. by e-mail or postal).
- Feedback (e.g. collecting feedback via online form).
- Contact requests and communication.
- Profiles with user-related information (Creating user profiles).
- Security measures.
- Provision of contractual services and customer support.
- Managing and responding to inquiries.
- Custom Audiences (Selection of relevant target groups for marketing purposes or other output of content).
In the context of our processing of personal data, it may happen that the data is transferred to other places, companies or persons or that it is disclosed to them. Recipients of this data may include, for example, service providers commissioned with IT tasks or providers of services and content that are embedded in a website. In such a case, the legal requirements will be respected and in particular corresponding contracts or agreements, which serve the protection of your data, will be concluded with the recipients of your data.
The Company respects the User’s Rights
The Company acknowledges and accepts the User’s rights as the data subject over their PII as defined under the applicable laws, including in particular the Personal Data Protection Act of Thailand and Singapore.
The User shall be entitled to exercise any of the data subject’s rights and the Company commits to respond back in the timeline manner and in strict compliance with the applicable laws.
Erasure of data
The data processed by us will be erased in accordance with the statutory provisions as soon as their processing is revoked or other permissions no longer apply (e.g. if the purpose of processing this data no longer applies or they are not required for the purpose).
If the data is not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing is limited to these purposes. This means that the data will be restricted and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be stored for commercial or tax reasons or for which storage is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
In the context of our information on data processing, we may provide users with further information on the deletion and retention of data that is specific to the respective processing operation.
Users can request platform personal data for deletion through data protection team
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company’s contact information
In case the User would like to contact the Company to raise any PII issues or to request to exercise any rights, feel free to contact the Company at
123 Suntowers Building B, 33rd floor, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Rd., Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand